RJHSB and RJHSC Stainless Steel Cartridge Housings
- Manufactured with either 304 for standard applications or 316L stainless steel for sanitary applications
- Accepted filter cartridge lengths up to 40”
- Accepted filter cartridge count from 1 to 20
- 316L stainless steel is electro polished to less than 20 Ra interior and exterior
- Single and multi-cartridge units available
The Baleen Max F.E. RJHSB and RJHSC series of stainless steel filter housings are manufactured with 304 stainless steel for standard applications and 316L stainless steel for sanitary applications. The 316L options are electro polished on both the interior and the exterior for better compliance with the GMP agreement in regards to the Pharmaceutical industry making them easier to clean and maintain. The housings come standard with a Silicon O-ring for maximum chemical resistance and also with options of either EPDM or Viton.
The RJHSC stainless steel housings have many design options to accept different cartridge types and end connections. With options for single housing cartridge counts of up to 20 units and accepting cartridge lengths of up to 40”.
- Options for single and multi-cartridge units
- Options for accepting standard diameter cartridges of up to 40” in length with connections of DOE, SOE – 222/Fin, SOE – 222/Flat, SOE – 226/Fin, and SOE – 226/Flat
- Options for accepting high-flow cartridges
The RJHSB and RJHSC stainless steel housings offer a wide range of options for most cartridge filtration applications. Our highly economical and long lasting stainless steel housings offer solutions to applications encompassing, but not limited to, the following.
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Seawater / Brackish Water Filtration
- Potable Water
- Chemical Filtration
- Food and Beverage
For more information regarding an application or a specific RJHSB or RJHSC Baleen Max F.E. stainless steel housing, please contact RJ Filtration for specifications and ordering information.