- Manufactured with FDA compliant Polypropylene (PP)
- Applications in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Markets
- Standard and Brass ports available
- NSF Certified
The Baleen Max F.E. series of Polypropylene (PP) filter housings have many product options including standard or Brass NPT inlets and outlets of varying sizes, pressure release valves and drains, and accessories such as pressure gauges, mounting brackets, and housing wrenches. The RJHSL line encompasses our slim line housings, mainly used in the Residential market for POU application. The RJHST line encompasses our standard housings, with a much wider array of applications including POU and POE in the residential market as well as in the commercial and industrial markets. The RJHBB line encompasses our BB housings that are for higher flow rates. The higher flow rates make these cartridges perfect for POE filtration in the residential and also POU and POE in the Commercial and Industrial markets. Housings come standard with Silicon O-rings for maximum chemical resistance and also with options of either EPDM or Viton.
The Baleen Max F.E. series of RJHSL, RJHST, and RJHBB Polypropylene (PP) housing lines represent many different applications and accept different filter cartridges based on the product line.
- RJHSL (Slim Line Housings) – Accepts double open end (DOE) cartridges with lengths up to 10” and diameters of up to 2.75”.
- RJHST (Standard Housings) – Accepts double open end (DOE) cartridges with lengths up to 20” and diameters of up to 2.75”.
- RJHBB (Big Body Housings) – Accepts double open end (DOE) cartridges with lengths up to 20” and diameters of up to 4.5”.
Part Number / Ordering Legend
Accepted Cartridge Diamater:
RJHSL - up to 2.75”(63mm)
RJHST - up to 2.75”(63mm)
RJHBB - up to 4.5”(115mm)
Accepted Cartridge Length: 9.75”(248mm), 9.87”(251mm), 10”(254mm), 20”(508mm)
Housing Material: Polypropylene
Connection Materials: Polypropylene, Brass
Bracket Material: Steal
Gasket/O-Ring: Silicone, EPDM, NBR, Viton
RJHSL - ¼” NPT, ¼” Quick Connect, ¼” Brass NPT, ½” NPT, ½” Brass NPT
RJHST - ¼” NPT, ¼” Quick Connect, ¼” Brass NPT, ½” NPT, ½” Brass NPT, ¾” NPT, ¾” Brass NPT, 1” NPT, 1” Brass NPT
RJHBB - ½” NPT, ½” Brass NPT, ¾” NPT, ¾” Brass NPT, 1” NPT, 1” Brass NPT, 1 ¼” NPT, 1 ¼” Brass NPT, 1 ½” NPT, 1 ½” Brass NPT
Max Pressure: 125 PSI
Max Temperature: 100°F (38°C)